^ The EMOX
Emergency First Aid Kit
- Emox is a dependable lightweight, portable, powdered emergency
oxygen system which is not presurized and has no moving parts and is
also non-corrosive, therefore no service or maintenance is required.
- Each emOx unit consists of a nylon carry bag, a specially designed
plastic cylinder with operating instructions and a built-in humidifier,
3 x 15 minute white powder applications plus 3 activator catalysts, a
face mask with a 1.5 meter tubing and a water measuring bottle.
The total unit weighs a mere 2.3Kg.
- It takes less than 30 seconds to activate the user friendly emOx
oxygen system, and delivers oxygen for approximately 15 minutes with an
oxygen purity in excess of 99.7%.
- If more oxygen is required, empty the residue and repeat the
The feature of this system is that you don't
have to depend on gauges to determine the amount of oxygen, as one can
physically see how many 15 minute applications are available and there
is no danger of the oxygen having leaked out while not in use.
- Refill powder packs consisting of 4 x 15 minute applications are
available which eliminates the cost and inconvenience of sending
cylinders to be refilled.
- emOx is a product that is developed and manufactured in South
Africa, which is designed to be reliable,dependable and safe at all
times for any emergency situation until professional medical assistance
- The Sodium Percarbonate used in the emOx Product is an Oxidizer and must conform to Regulations.
Sodium Percarbonate is Non-Flammable, Non Explosive and Zero Flashpoint and has an Indefinite shelf life.